Happy Birthday Messages For Brother

131. “I hope that this birthday will make you a little wiser, but we both know that won’t happen.”

132. “For your birthday, I wish that you would grow up and start paying me to be your sibling. I come at a price, you know.”

133. “Your birthday wish should be to send your little brother (me) on vacation.”

good morning love quotes for my boyfriend

134. “Every day that you wake up and smell the fresh air is a good day. Happy birthday, buddy.”

135. “My brother, my buddy. I remember when you used to tell me that you’ll never grow old, but on your birthday, I want to tell you that you’re already going bald.”

136. “Another year filled with fun and adventure awaits my brother on this wonderful birthday.”

137. “I want to go out and have so much fun tonight with my brother on his birthday.”

138. “You may want a million things on your birthday, but I want you to have a day filled with love and happiness.”

139. “Tequila and a beer. That is what I will be saying tonight to the bartender that will help me get my brother drunk on his birthday.”

wedding anniversary quotes for friends

140. “You just got a year older and a year wiser, but I am still smarter than you.”

141. “The new year just puts you ahead of the family as being the smarter and wiser brother.”

142. “A big present. A big hug. I’m not sure what I should give my brother on his birthday because he has given me everything.”

143. “There isn’t a birthday bash big enough to invite all of the people that you have touched in your life to celebrate your birthday.”

144. “Another year, another gray hair. One day, you will look as handsome as me, but not today. Not on your birthday.”

145. “We used to play superheroes as kids, but now, you are the one defying age and still as strong as superman.”

birthday sms for father

146. “Remember playing cops and robbers when we were younger? You used to always capture the bad guy (me), but it looks like I just stole another year of your life. Happy birthday.”

147. “The days pass and we are left with the warm memories of our childhood as we would fight and bicker every time your birthday came around. This year, my present to you is silence and happiness.”

148. “It’s your birthday. It’s your birthday. It’s your birthday! Happy birthday to the best brother a brother could ask for in life.”

149. “Life is filled with uncertainty, but you have always been the one person I could rely on. Happy birthday.”

150. “Your birthday is all about you. Relax, enjoy the day, and be happy for another year of life.”

good night texts for friends

151. “Life goes by so fast, so take the time to enjoy your birthday like no other day.”

152. “As your older brother, I am supposed to be a role model, but you have shown me true strength throughout my life. I look up to you little brother. Happy birthday.”

153. “Strength and courage was shown to me by my younger brother. Today, we celebrate his birthday with a smile on our faces.”

154. “There is nothing that has ever made mom and dad smile the way you did when you were born. Happy birthday.”

155. “It’s not often that a special person is brought into this world, but your birthday is one of those days.”

156. “As twins, we share an amazing birthday. But, for me, this day is the day I met my true best friend – you.”

romantic messages for wife

157. “Sweet and tough. That is my brother even on his birthday.”

158. “All the wishes in the world go to you today on your big day.”

159. “I know you hate getting older, but today is the day you are truly old!”

160. “Age is only a number – unless you’re my brother – damn you’re old today.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny Birthday Quotes For Friends