Funny Birthday Quotes For Friends

251. “Happy birthday to a great friend! The wonderful thing about finally being over the hill is that you pick up speed.”

252. “Happy birthday, friend! I searched far and wide to find you the perfect present. Then I realized, having me as a friend is the best present anyone could ever ask for.”

253. “Happy birthday to a friend I’m pretty sure I would jump in front of a couple trains for.”

good night love message to my wife

254. “Happy birthday, friend! This is truly a special day. I never thought you’d live to see 30!”

255. “Happy birthday, friend! I don’t care how old you are, you better have a bouncy castle at your birthday party.”

256. “Happy birthday, friend. You really would have loved the gift I never bothered to send you.”

257. “Happy birthday, friend! You only get better with age – and your ability to hide how old you really are.”

258. “Happy birthday to my best friend! I will always be there for you – unless you want to jump out of a plane with only one parachute. I probably won’t be there for you then.”

259. “Good friends will never let you forget your age, but nobody rubs it in like I do.”

happy anniversary to my husband

260. “Happy birthday, my friend! I can’t believe it’s already been a year since the last time I didn’t buy you anything for your birthday.”


261. “Happy birthday, friend. At your age, it’s important to live large. Let’s start with large print.”

262. “Congratulations, friend! You’re one year closer to getting a senior citizen’s discount at the movies. Happy birthday!”

263. “As a close friend, I promise to celebrate your 29th birthday for as many years as you can get away with it.”

264. “Happy birthday, friend. I won’t make any age-related jokes today. Frankly, I feel really bad about how old you are.”

265. “My dear friend another year has gone, but unfortunately that doesn’t mean you’ve become any wiser.”

birthday wishes for wife with love

266. “Happy Birthday to my wild and crazy friend. Thanks for keeping all of the adults busy with your antics when we were kids so that I never was punished!”

267. “Don’t worry about getting so old. I will have the fire extinguisher ready in case your birthday cake gets out of control. Love you, my ancient friend!”

268. “A true friend always remembers your birth date not how old you are becoming. But believe me, I can remember both of them. I feel so special for this.”

269. “It is not necessary to tell a best friend that they are the closest, best friend. So, I am not telling you. Enjoy your birthday.”

Best Happy Birthday Brother Quotes and Wishes

121. “Through thick and thin, you have always been by my side. I am proud to call you my brother on your birthday.”

good night sms for girlfriend

122. “I wanted a puppy instead of a brother, and I still do, but happy birthday!”

123. “One day you will look back on these days and remember that I always cherished you in my heart as the best brother a person could ever have. Best wishes on your big day.”

124. “It may be too early, but sooner or later, I will have to tell you just how great of a brother you are – especially on your birthday.”

125. “Brothers and sisters are supposed to fight, but we’ve been lucky to be best friends. Happy birthday, bestie.”

126. “Who needs a best friend when they have a brother as amazing as you? Happy B-day!”

127. “It’s your B-day and all I can think about is how good your birthday cake will taste.”

128. “You put up with me when no one else in the world wanted to. Happy birthday.”

good morning sms for girlfriend

129. “Hey, hey, hey. It’s your birthday!”

130. “Many birthdays come and go, but I will forever cherish your birthday.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Messages For Brother